Advantages of Post Tension Concrete:
Post Tension Products
Bulk & Fab. Seamless Coated Strand
Anchorage Systems: (ICBO Approved)
Standard and Corrosive Environments
Standard and Deep 90/45/30 and split
Slab on Grade, Elevated Deck
Barrier Cable Systems:
All materials and systems meet
or exceed PTI recommendations
- Designed specifically for the intended end use and service requirements.
- Lower cost per square foot compared to properly designed conventional reinforcement.
Ease of Installation:
- Proper design requires fewer pounds of concrete per square foot and less labor to place.
- Longer spans in parking garages allow for better lighting and improved drive clearance.
- Stressing verifies the integrity of the concrete member prior to service and insures correct reinforcement location.
- Pre-stressed tendons take full advantage of concrete strength when fully stressed and aid in preventing cracks.
- Should damage or movement occur tendon repairs can be made to meet structural engineers design criteria.
Ready Cable Inc.
Post Tension Materials
Rebar & Lumber
Site designed by Ready Cable Inc. Copyright 2016. All rights reserved